OtakuTokyo
OtakuTokyo
OtakuTokyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OtakuTokyo forum has a range of topics all based on anime, manga, cosplay and much more! Join in with the discussion and meet fellow fans and cosplayers.

HomePortalCalendarEventsGalleryLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Welcome to the Roleplay Resources Category!
Welcome to our forum! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2024 9:32 am by Admin

» Welcome to the Character Creation Category!
Welcome to our forum! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2024 9:30 am by Admin

» Welcome to the Roleplay Scenarios Category!
Welcome to our forum! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2024 9:28 am by Admin

» Welcome to the Roleplay Discussions Category!
Welcome to our forum! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2024 9:23 am by Admin

» Welcome to the Game Walkthroughs Category!
Welcome to our forum! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2024 9:20 am by Admin

» Welcome to the Game Recommendations Category!
Welcome to our forum! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2024 9:19 am by Admin

» Welcome to the Mobile Gaming Category!
Welcome to our forum! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2024 9:18 am by Admin

» Welcome to the PC Gaming Category!
Welcome to our forum! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2024 9:16 am by Admin

» Welcome to the Console Gaming Category!
Welcome to our forum! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2024 9:15 am by Admin

Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:36 pm

Welcome to our forum!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Welcome to our forum! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to our forum!   Welcome to our forum! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2024 8:41 pm

Hello everyone, We are thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new forum, a community dedicated to enthusiasts of all things cosplay, anime, manga, gaming, roleplaying, and arts and crafts!

Welcome to our forum! 1f363 This is a space where you can connect with like-minded individuals, share your passions, and discover new interests.
What You Can Expect:

Welcome to our forum! 1f361 Engaging Discussions: Dive into conversations about your favorite anime series, latest gaming adventures, cosplay creations, and more.

Welcome to our forum! 1f3a8 Creative Sharing: Showcase your art, crafts, cosplay, and roleplaying characters. Get feedback and inspiration from fellow members.

Welcome to our forum! 1f35c Helpful Resources: Find tutorials, guides, and resources to help you improve your skills and explore new hobbies. Community Events: Stay updated on upcoming events, conventions, art fights, and more.

Welcome to our forum! 1f365 Forum Categories: General: Announcements, introductions, off-topic discussions, and feedback. Cosplay: Share your cosplay, find tutorials, discuss events, and buy/sell costumes.

Welcome to our forum! 1f35a Anime and Manga: Discuss anime and manga, get recommendations, and stay updated with the latest news. Gaming: Talk about console, PC, and mobile games, share reviews, get recommendations, and find walkthroughs.

Welcome to our forum! 1f358 Roleplay: Join roleplay scenarios, create characters, discuss roleplaying, and share resources.

Welcome to our forum! 1f3a8 Arts and Crafts: Show off your art, find tutorials, trade supplies, participate in art fights, and engage in art trades.

Welcome to our forum! 1f371 Community Guidelines: To ensure a welcoming and respectful environment for everyone, please adhere to the following rules:

Welcome to our forum! 1f35c Respect Everyone: Treat all members with respect and kindness. Harassment, discrimination, and offensive behavior will not be tolerated.

Welcome to our forum! 1f358 Stay On Topic: Keep discussions relevant to the category. Off-topic posts should go in the designated sections.

Welcome to our forum! 1f359 No Spoilers: When discussing anime, manga, or games, always use spoiler warnings to avoid ruining the experience for others.

Welcome to our forum! 1f361 Constructive Feedback: Provide helpful and constructive feedback when commenting on others' work.

Welcome to our forum! 1f47a Credit Sources: Always credit the original creators of any content or tutorials you share.

We are excited to build this community with you and can't wait to see the amazing discussions and creations that will come to life here. If you have any suggestions or feedback, feel free to share them in the Feedback and Suggestions section.

Thank you for joining us, and happy posting!

Best regards, OtakuTokyo
Back to top Go down
https://otakutokyo.co.uk/home.html

Welcome to our forum!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OtakuTokyo :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: